Although Schaumburg is known as a progressive community in the northwest suburbs, it is also known for a place where friends and family can experience forgotten times of long ago – at Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament.
Schaumburg is one of 10 locations across the U.S. and the only in the State of Illinois where you can travel back in time to 10 centuries ago and imagine what life would have been like if you were the guest of the queen.
At Medieval Times you can experience a unique entertainment experience that features an electrifying show featuring heroic knights on spirited horses and thrilling swordplay displayed with astounding athletic feats. While there, enjoy the “hands on” feast with a backdrop of sweeping music and brilliant lights that all come together to make your travel back in time an unforgettable experience.
Learn more about this unforgettable battle of the ages when you immerse yourself in Medieval Spain.
If you’re not sold on checking out this show yet, then read on for the top 5 things to know before going to Medieval Times:
- It’s super easy to get to. You can see it from I-90.
- It’s first-come, first-serve seating but every seat in the house is good and allows a clear view of the arena.
- The Great Hall has a full bar.
- There are no utensils so be prepared to eat with your hands! You will, however, be provided a warm wet napkin afterward.
- Be prepared to cheer. Whether you are old or young; taking your family or out with friends; or perhaps you’ve been there before, you will be sure to be swept up in the magic of Medieval Times.
We’ll see you at the feast and raise a goblet to the Queen!